How to apply the new teleworking law in translation companies?
Royal Decree-Law 28/2020 is already in force, which regulates remote teleworking and whose implementation has been accelerated by the pandemic.
- What is meant by remote work?
- How should this new regulation be applied?
- What type of agreement is recommended?
- What financial obligations does it imply?
- What should be known to correctly regulate technological means?
- What about telecommuting agreements that are already in place?
- How is time control carried out and is the digital disconnection of workers guaranteed?